I Just Want You To Know I Moved On

No more feeling lonely and depressingly blue
Could give a damn about what's gotten into you
No more wondering who you are with late at night
No longer worried if something I'll do will start a fight

No more wondering why you say the hurtful things you say
No more caring about what new gossip your mother made up about me today
No more questioning about the things that you do
No more backstabbing me and then telling me "I Love You'

I'm unveiling my face, taking off my mask
Letting you go was not the easiest task
I try to erase everything that you did to me, from my mind
You are now the past, no more backstabbing, let down the knife
Goodbye, I will continue on, as I turn a new chapter in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nag-emote...
tama na nga yang drama....
mwehehehehehe
smile, and face the sun!
yehehehe!

Anonymous said...

oh really?.....