Paalam

A winter chill it seems has come
As I pen this little verse
As over is this love we have
It seems this is my curse

Your smiles are not as often
Your touches more infrequent
The talks we had, the tender kisses
You seem so very distant

You know how much I love you
For you I'd always be there
The one to make you happy
My whole life with you I'd share

But if you want to finish this
And go back to square one
Please think about the things we've said
And all the things we've done

Don't shut me off and leave me cold
Please tell me face to face
That if what we have is over
Does it mean I've run my race

The things in life that mean so much
When gone - it hurts - so true
The person I love most in life
I'm losing and that's you

I would love to spend my life with you
We fit like hand in glove
To treat you like a Princess
And to hold, respect and love

0 comments: